Cleaner World
Home News Contact us On Line Quote
General Waste Disposal
Office Furniture Disposal
Office Equipment Disposal
I.T. Disposal
Recycling Paper
Recycling Toners
Security Shredding
Miscellaneous Recycling
Legal Information

Office Furniture Disposal

We can collect all your unwanted Office furniture from which ever floor you no longer need it. In 2007 we recycled 76% of all Office Furniture collected. The remaining 24% was dismantled & recycled in its different elements.

This service is available in or out of your normal working hours 7 days a week.

The benefits of using Cleaner world are we have our own fully trained Furniture Fitters & Porters so the disruption to you are minimised.

Duty of Care provided on every collection.

Why not get started today?

Just call 075 9292 5959 or email help@cleanerworld.co.uk


copyright Cleanerworld
Copyright 2005, Cleaner World.
Designed by Pickaweb